«
You're one of the Awesomest Person in the Universe! Join Our Community and We'll Entrall Every Moment of Your Day!
Close this box! I already Liked TrendEras.

Coach Kneeled Down over Pinay Teen on The Voice 2014 Blind Audition [Must Watch]

Coach Kneeled Down over Pinay Teen on The Voice 2014 Blind Audition [Must Watch]

Yet, so many Filipino's were stepping into the world stage to showcase their amazing singing talents.

A new singing sensation from Chula Vista, California named Katriz Trinidad is now taking the spotlights.

The 15-year-old was able to make it to the competition when 3 out 4 coaches turned their chairs while interpreting the song "At Last" by Etta James.


Even before the performance was done, Williams was already standing who's so impressed with her performance and was somewhat speechless.

Williams told her, "I never thought that I would find something that I usually look for for my own label. Like I've been dreaming for an artist like you all my career". He also added, "Just remember these words. I want you on my team (then he kneeled down...) so bad and I've never done this. I'm on my knees."

Blake on the other hand said, "All of us, at the back of our minds, keep the hope alive that somehow we'll find someone who was born to be a star". And he added that she really deserves to win the competition.

Aside from Williams and Blake Shelton, Gwen said her part "I feel like your almost like a perfect singer". Gwen said that she has one thing in Katriz's performance that she would change. "To make it feel a little less rehearsed and a little bit more relaxed. I'll just strip you down a little bit and undo the perfection and see what was there and that's what I would try to find if I work with you definitely".

Williams then showed his notebook with the word "Please" on it to really convince her.

In the end, Katriz finally decided to be with Pharrell Williams' team.

Like Us on Facebook

x