«
You're one of the Awesomest Person in the Universe! Join Our Community and We'll Entrall Every Moment of Your Day!
Close this box! I already Liked TrendEras.

Incredibly Talented Dancers Left Audience Astounded - Must Watch!

Incredibly Talented Dancers Left Audience Astounded - Must Watch!
A combination of strength, control and gracefulness is an absolutely amazing and beautiful performance.
 
Duo 'Flame' were contestants on Ukraine's Got Talent held on March 2013. As they entered the stage I can already see something in them and that's the woman who's absolutely gorgeous. They were both nervous but I can see the confidence in them.

When they started dancing with the heart warming music entitled "Je t'iame" which means "I Love You", I was completely breathless. I never expected their acrobatic stunts. The guy also is really doing his part. Apart from being so powerful and having that graceful act they were able melt the audience's hearts and left them in surprise.

They don't just have the looks. A combination of power, control and grace made it a breathtaking performance.

Watch their performance below and don't miss to share this with your friends.


Like Us on Facebook

x